september 28, 2012

Virtual Boy collecting

Is it possible to collect for the virtual boy? With only 25 games released it isn't too hard to get a decent collection. A full collection costs a bit more. Racketboy just completed their list List of rarest and most valuable Virtual Boy games.

I consider the VB to be cool but not something I'd like to play for a longer period of time. I think the red/black colors make me depressed. But it looks cool and is fascinating for shorter periods of game play.

As you may have seen or read, they found an old storage room of Virtual Boys in Dubai a year ago or two. Funny thing is, someone who works in Dubai got hold of three and asked me to sell them (New In Box). Turns out that two of them had a dead eye. It's not too hard to fix though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar